We are in the process of selecting the speakers for the Asia Pacific Healthcare and Medical Tourism Summit, 2020. If you wish to nominate someone (or yourself) to be considered as a speaker for the summit, kindly fill out the form and submit after reviewing the speaker criterion below.
• Speaker should be senior executives or renowned leaders within their discipline.
• Speakers must demonstrate proficient presentation skills with engaging content (either through forwarding to us a video example or through a credible recommendation).
• Speakers will be funded for the 2-day conference (which they are expected to attend for both days) and for their accomodation.
• The topic and content proposed should preferably be ones that have not been presented in other medical events prior to the summit.
• The proposed presentation may include the following approaches:
– Individual speaker
– Panel discussion
– Round table discussion
– Case study
• Proposals that promote specific destinations, services or healthcare providers will not be accepted. Discussions and case studies of best practices can be accepted as long as they are non-promotional of your offerings.